AÑOS

PAISES

27 de julio de 2022

(000011) Aerosmith – 01/04/83, Honolulu, HI

 



CD1:

1.Backin the Saddle

2.Mama kin

3.Big Ten Inch Record

4.Three Mile smile

5.Reefer Head Woman

6.Rock In A Hard Place

7.Lord of the Thighs

8.Lick and A Promise


CD2:

1.Sweet Emotion

2.Dream On

3.Lightning Strikes

4.Walk this Way

5.Milk Cow Blues

6.Toys In the Attic

7.Train kept A Rollin’


Notes from somebody, not me:


This is the best sounding show from the Rock In A Hard Place Tour I’ve heard so far(I’ve only heard 3 others though, but this is the best out of them all). Great soundboard recording, I’d give it an A/A+. AS for the performance, I’m pretty sure Steven is under the influence of something. Someone throws a fire cracker on stage during Lord of the Thighs, and thats when it gets funny. Afterwards he sings Happy Birthday to Tom Hamilton (but it’s not his birthday). Besides that,


the band sounds good.


The only real problem is that Sweet Emotion is incomplete, unless they only played the solo. It lists the song as being 2 minutes long, but the first 30 sec is just Tyler talking, then it switches to the solo for the last 1:30 minutes. I ordered this from a store a few years back and I got the CDrs, along with a paper insert that just said Alohasmith! and the track listing and date, no artwork. I’m not totally sure, but I believe this was mass produced. Overall, a great sounding show, that I recommend to anybody who likes classic Aerosmith.



https://mega.nz/folder/1asVCCzT#inRweuhcIl9GxrXsIIoKVQ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...