AÑOS

PAISES

4 de octubre de 2022

(00975) Bob Dylan - March 21, 2022,Live at Saenger Theatre, Montgomery, Alabama;


 Disc 1

Intro music 
Watching The River Flow 
 Most Likely You Go Your Way (and I’ll Go Mine) 
 I Contain Multitudes
False Prophet 
 When I Paint My Masterpiece 
Black Rider 
 I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight 
My Own Version of You 
 Crossing The Rubicon 


Disc 2
 To Be Alone With You 
Key West (Philosopher Pirate) 
 Gotta Serve Somebody 
 I’ve Made Up My Mind To Give Myself To You 
Melancholy Mood 
 Mother of Muses
Goodbye Jimmy Reed 
 band intros 
Every Grain of Sand 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...