AÑOS

PAISES

6 de diciembre de 2022

(002064)Metallica - 06&07 april 1992,The Spectrum,Philadelphia, PA, USA (2 NIGHTS)


1992-04-06 The Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA


mp3/320kbs


The Ecstasy of Gold

Enter Sandman

Creeping Death

Harvester of Sorrow

Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

Sad But True

Wherever I May Roam

Bass Solo

Through the Never

The Unforgiven

Justice Medley

Drum Solo

Guitar Solo

Nothing Else Matters

For Whom the Bell Tolls

Fade to Black

Whiplash

crowd


Encores:


Master of Puppets

Seek & Destroy

crowd

One

Last Caress

Am I Evil?

Battery

crowd

Stone Cold Crazy





1992-04-07 The Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA


mp3/320kbs


The Ecstasy of Gold

Enter Sandman

Creeping Death

Harvester of Sorrow

Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

Sad But True

Of Wolf and Man

The Four Horsemen

Jason & Kirk Doodle

Through the Never

The Unforgiven

Justice Medley

Kirk Doodle

Nothing Else Matters

For Whom the Bell Tolls

Fade to Black

Whiplash

Master of Puppets

Seek & Destroy

One

Last Caress

Am I Evil?

Damage.inc

Breadfan


https://mega.nz/folder/0DNGFRRb#aHlDGxGQKAZRL54eO9idrA









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...