Yes 2014-07-09 Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
FORMATO FLAC
01 Benjamin Britten's Young Persons Guide To The Orchestra
02 Siberian Khatru
03 And You and I
04 Close to the Edge
05 talking
06 Believe Again
07 Fragile album intro
08 Roundabout
09 Cans and Brahms
10 We Have Heaven
11 South Side of the Sky
12 Five Per Cent for Nothing
13 Long Distance Runaround
14 The Fish (Schindleria Praematurus)
15 Mood for a Day
16 Heart of the Sunrise
17 I've Seen All Good People
18 - encore break -
19 Owner of a Lonely Heart
20 band introductions
21 Starship Trooper
Yes 2014-07-10 Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
FORMATO FLAC
Disc 1:
01 intro
02 Siberian Khatru
03 And You and I
04 Close to the Edge
05 Believe Again
06 Roundabout
07 Cans and Brahms
08 We Have Heaven
09 South Side of the Sky
Disc 2:
10 Five Percent For Nothing
11 Long Distance Runaround
12 The Fish (Schindleria Prematurus)
13 Mood For a Day
14 Heart of the Sunrise
15 All Good People
16 Owner of a Lonely Heart
17 Starship Trooper
https://mega.nz/folder/SSA23YgC#bWPBB7wtv15huxT7dWf2Ig
.jpg)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario