AÑOS

PAISES

14 de diciembre de 2022

(002162)) The Who 1996-12-07 Earl's Court, London, UK

 







FORMATO FLAC


01. 02:12 I Am The Sea

02. 04:03 The Real Me

03. 06:25 Quadrophenia

04. 04:45 Cut My Hair

05. 05:40 The Punk And The Godfather

06. 03:15 I'm One

07. 05:17 Dirty Jobs

08. 02:18 Helpless Dancer

09. 03:32 Is It In My Head

10. 06:57 I've Had Enough

11. 08:02 5:15

12. 05:43 Sea And Sand

13. 04:25 Drowned

14. 06:29 Bell Boy

15. 09:00 Doctor Jimmy

16. 08:28 The Rock

17. 06:10 Love Reign O'er Me

18. 02:42 I'm The Face - Quadrophenia Finale

Encore(s):

19. 10:30 Won't Get Fooled Again

20. 03:49 Behind Blue Eyes

21. 03:28 Band Intros

22. 04:07 Substitute

23. 07:09 Naked Eye

24. 08:15 Who Are You


https://mega.nz/file/bRMTxBqR#3tn3-P4smaWiysG80yaTpPd5nSwlPlOvzwT5PtG6Ie8

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...