AÑOS

PAISES

25 de marzo de 2023

(003781)Metallica - 28 September 1996 Forum, Milan, Italy





FORMATO FLAC


Tracklist:

The frayed ends of sanity jam/So what

Creeping death

Sad but true

Ain't my bitch/Ain't my bitch jam

Jam/Whiplash/Remember tomorrow jam

Bleeding me

King nothing

One

Wasting my hate

Bass solo/My friend of misery jam/Welcome home (sanitarium) jam/Nothing else matters

Until it sleeps

For whom the bell tolls (cont.)/Guitar solo

Wherever I may roam/Guitar solo/Bass solo

Fade to black

Kill/Ride medley

Bad seed jam/The shortest straw

Master of puppets

Enter sandman

Last caress

Breadfan

Motorbreath


https://mega.nz/folder/g2xCyJzK#sdiaNa2O80UamXoAX3poeg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...