AÑOS

PAISES

19 de mayo de 2023

(005067) Ryan Adams 2023-04-23 Cirque Royal, Brussels, Belgium


FORMATO FLAC


Oh My Sweet Carolina

Firecracker

Why Do They Leave?

The Changeling (The Doors cover)

New York, New York

My Winding Wheel

Gimme Something Good

Pale Blue Eyes (The Velvet Underground cover)

Dirty Rain

The Rescue Blues

Answering Bell

I'll Be Your Mirror (The Velvet Underground cover)

I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry (Hank Williams cover)

Ashes & Fire

To Be Without You

I'm Waiting for the Man (The Velvet Underground cover)

All Tomorrow's Parties (The Velvet Underground cover)

Do I Wait

Set 2:

To Be Young (Is to Be Sad, Is to Be High)

Two

When the Stars Go Blue

I'm a Honky Tonk Girl (Loretta Lynn cover)

Lovesick Blues (Elsie Clark cover)

Candy Says (The Velvet Underground cover)

I See Monsters

16 Days (Whiskeytown song)

Everybody Knows

Let It Ride (Ryan Adams & the Cardinals song)

Been Down So Long (The Doors cover)

Do You Still Love Me?

English Girls Approximately

Heroin (The Velvet Underground cover)

The End (The Doors cover)

Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd cover)

Moon River (Henry Mancini cover)

Come Pick Me Up

(setlist taken from setlist.fm)


https://mega.nz/file/5VVyDIbJ#pAJ0GvQ3FE58wKGSJtsBla2e2hrvn44XPx05PIwk7ps

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...