AÑOS

PAISES

20 de junio de 2023

(005064) Queen- 1978-04-13 Copenhagen, Denmark





FORMATO FLAC


We Will Rock You (slow/fast)

 Brighton Rock

 Somebody To Love

 Death On Two Legs

 Killer Queen

Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy

 I'm In Love With My Car

 Get Down Make Love

 The Millionaire Waltz

 You're My Best Friend

 Spread Your Wings

 It's Late, Now I'm Here

 Love Of My Life

 '39

 My Melancholy Blues

 White Man

 The Prophet's Song

 guitar solo

The Prophet's Song (reprise)

 Stone Cold Crazy

 Bohemian Rhapsody

 Keep Yourself Alive

 Tie Your Mother Down

 We Will Rock You

 We Are The Champions

 Sheer Heart Attack

 Jailhouse Rock

 God Save The Queen


https://mega.nz/folder/gB1CULAJ#W5CgoQWukNQuVThEwDchug

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...