AÑOS

PAISES

22 de octubre de 2023

(008321) Suede - 26th September 2003, Head Music ICA London




The 4th night of a 5 night residency at the ICA performing all 5 studio albums.



tufty MD > WAV > HarBal > FLAC > you



01 Intro+Hi-Fi

02 Head Music

03 Savoir Faire

04 Can't Get Enough

05 Asbestos

06 Electricity

07 Elephant Man

08 Down

09 He's Gone

10 Indian Strings

11 Crack in the Union Jack

12 Everything Will Flow

13 She's in Fashion

14 God's Gift

15 Attitude

16 Golden Gun

17 Bored

18 Heroine

19 The Asphalt World (cuts out)

20 The 2 of Us

21 Still Life




I bought a mini disc recorder and a cheap mic especially for the ICA gigs, just for my own amusement and to have a wee souvenir of the shows.

To be honest, I didn't really know what I was doing, I had little experience of bootleging at the time and I never ever thought anyone else would ever hear these.


This recording was originally released on my blog a couple of years ago but no one seemed that interested. Perhaps it will find a more welcome home on Dime : )

The tracks have been remastered since the last release and this definately adds some sparkle to the sound. If you don't expect perfect, you'll hopefully not be disappointed.


I did come across another audience bootleg of the Head Music night (MP3's) but it was of much poorer quality. All 5 nights were recorded by Radio 1,

but the Dog Man Star night was the only night actually broadcast. An interesting point of note is the fact that the band played the last 3 Dog Man Star tracks again

at the end of this gig, as apparently the radio people messed up their recording from the DMS night. As far as I'm aware, these were tagged on to the DMS radio broadcast.


Interestingly silver cd's of the radio recordings from each night did appear on ebay a few years back but these were bought by a Japanese fan at silly money prices

and neither these or official releases have ever appeared. This bootleg is therefore, sadly, the closest you'll get.


If there's any interest, I may go back and revisit my other ICA recordings but HM night was by far my most successful one, so bear that in mind.


Finally, I want to say a huge THANK YOU to the kind souls who are throwing Suede recordings at us just now! I am having the best weekend ever listening to them all.

It really is much appreciated, I love listening to them, thanks again : )



Tufty - November 2009


https://mega.nz/file/XJ11ADCa#q9yTTq3o7v0Sw9SCCVrOWzPB5arsCjeQ59J6H6mlSaY


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...