AÑOS

PAISES

21 de enero de 2023

(002835) Celine Dion 2015-09-02 Las Vegas, NV



FORMATO MP3

Setlist :

"I Drove All Night" (Intro Video)

"I Surrender"

"Where Does My Heart Beat Now"

"Because You Loved Me"

Medley: "It's All Coming Back to Me Now/The Power of Love"

"(If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have to Swing It (Mr. Paganini)"

"Quand ça balance"

"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"

"Beauty And The Beast" (Duet with Barnev Valsaint)

Interlude (by backing singers)

"Immortality"

"If I Can Dream" (Virtual duet with Elvis Presley)

Acoustic Medley: "A New Day Has Come/That's The Way It Is/I'm Alive"

"Incredible" (Duet with Barnev Valsaint)

"Unison" (musical interlude by backing singers)

Medley: "Love Can Move Mountains/River Deep, Mountain High"

"All by Myself"

"The Show Must Go On"

Medley: "Uptown Funk/Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough/We AreFamily/Groove Is in the Heart/Sex Machine" (by backup singers)

Medley: "Kiss/Purple Rain"

"My Heart Will Go On" (Tribute to James Horner)

"Over the Rainbow"


https://mega.nz/folder/jmZU3J7Y#z2tHJGeiyIfolkH9IjhaMA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...