AÑOS

PAISES

12 de mayo de 2023

(004494) The Rolling Stones 1982-06-26 Wembley Stadium, London, UK





FORMATO FLAC


disc 1

under my thumb

when the whip comes down

let's spend the night together

shattered

neighbours

black limousine

just my imagination

twenty flight rock

going to a go go

chantilly lace

let me go

time is on my side

beast of burden

let it bleed

you can't always get what you want


disc 2

the band introduction

little t&a

tumbling dice

she's so cold

hang fire

miss you

honky tonk women

brown sugar

start me up

jumping jack flash

satisfaction


https://mega.nz/file/bUp3xJiA#rgWXJjQpHu-IOMqoPPi_YsLOGUXDvTP_n_vDeYV_hvE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...