AÑOS

PAISES

8 de junio de 2023

(005425) U2 - 1989-12-30 &27 & 26 (3 NIGHTS) - Point Depot, Dublin, Ireland






1989-12-26 - Dublin, Ireland - Point Depot


FORMATO FLAC


God Part II

Desire

All Along The Watchtower

All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet)

Resolution And Independence (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name

Gloria

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

MLK

One Tree Hill

Van Diemen's Land

Bullet The Blue Sky

Running To Stand Still

New Year's Day

Pride (In The Name Of Love)


encore(s):

Angel Of Harlem / Suspicious Minds (snippet)

When Love Comes To Town

Love Rescue Me

With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet)

40



1989-12-27 - Dublin, Ireland - Point Depot


FORMATO FLAC


Where The Streets Have No Name

I Will Follow

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Exodus (snippet)

MLK

The Unforgettable Fire

God Part II

Desire / 1969 (snippet)

All Along The Watchtower / Like A Hurricane (snippet)

All I Want Is You (snippet) / Bad

Van Diemen's Land

Bullet The Blue Sky / Whole Lotta Love (snippet)

Running To Stand Still / Dirty Old Town (snippet)

People Get Ready

Angel Of Harlem

When Love Comes To Town

Love Rescue Me


encore(s):

Two Hearts Beat As One / Billie Jean (snippet)

Pride (In The Name Of Love)

40





1989-12-30 - Dublin, Ireland - Point Depot


FORMATO FLAC


Bullet The Blue Sky

Running To Stand Still / Dirty Old Town (snippet)

God Part II

Desire

All Along The Watchtower

All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet)

On The Road (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name

I Will Follow

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

MLK

One Tree Hill

Van Diemen's Land

Out Of Control

New Year's Day

Pride (In The Name Of Love) / Bells Of Freedom (snippet)


encore(s):

She's A Mystery To Me

Angel Of Harlem

When Love Comes To Town

Love Rescue Me

11 O'Clock Tick Tock

With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)


https://mega.nz/folder/I2kVFIxJ#-c1Qhq1lCe1Q47CkOJgGwg





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...