AÑOS

PAISES

8 de junio de 2023

(005769) Metallica 1992-11-08 &07 Ahoy, Rotterdam , Netherlands (2 NIGHTS)

 



Metallica 1992-11-07 Ahoy, Rotterdam , Netherlands


FORMATO MP3


 

Setlist:

1. Intro

2. Enter Sandman

3. Creeping Death

4. Harvester of Sorrow

5. Welcome home (Sanitarium)

6. Sad but True

7. Wherever I May Roam

8. The Unforgiven

9. Justice Medley

10. Bass Solo

11. Guitar solo

12. Through the Never

13. For Whom the Bell Tolls

14. Fade to Black

15. Master of Puppets

16. Seek & Destroy

17. Whiplash

18. Nothing Else Matters

19. Am I Evil

20. Last Caress

21. One

22. Battery

23. Stone Cold Crazy




Metallica 1992-11-08 Ahoy, Rotterdam , Netherlands


FORMATO MP3


Setlist:


Enter Sandman

Creeping Death

Harvester of Sorrow

Welcome home (Sanitarium)

Sad but True

Wherever I May Roam

The Unforgiven

Justice Medley

Jason & Kirk Doodle

Through the Never

For Whom the Bell Tolls

Fade to Black

Master of Puppets

Seek & Destroy

Whiplash

Nothing Else Matters

Am I Evil

Last Caress

One

Damage, Inc.

Breadfan

https://mega.nz/folder/MCtiyKKK#xcnjT-Su8aNNFK1PpgGyqQ








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...