AÑOS

PAISES

28 de julio de 2023

(007225) The Cars 1978-09-14 El Mocambo, Toronto (FLAC)

 





The Cars

El Mocambo

Toronto, ON

9-14-78


This show was widely circulated in a 10-song version,

some sourced from the poor quality vinyl boot Live At

The El Mocambo, and some from the FM broadcast. This

source blows away all other versions of this show. I'm

not sure but I believe it was talbe1019 who seeded this

over at dime. I archived the original FLACs but I didn't

save the info file but I definitely remember it was from

the pre-FM master reel, so the lineage is a guess:

soundboard>master reel>FLAC>dime>me>you


Good Times Roll

Bye Bye Love

Nightspots

My Best Friends Girl

Moving in Stereo

Since I Held You

Take What You Want

They Won't See You

Don't Cha Stop

Just What I Needed

Candy-O

You're All I 'Ve Got Tonight


https://mega.nz/file/ZS1Qia5Y#ex29RQQdOVZkdQdtIWF0QzUL4t-SHQqvoy4kTnnx6QQ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...