AÑOS

PAISES

6 de julio de 2023

(005718) Lynyrd Skynyrd 1988-09-08 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY (16-bit) (FLAC)


 



Lynyrd Skynyrd, Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY 1988-09-08 Remastered


Taper : Joe D'Amico ''AKA'' Joebeacon


Editing : Joe D'Amico ''AKA'' Joebeacon


Nak 300 Mics > Sony D5


Nak Dragon Tape Deck > Sony Sbm 1 > Creative Extigy Soundcard > Adobe Audition > Ozone > Traders Little Helper


Setlist :

01-Workin' For MCA *

02-I Ain't The One

03-Saturday Night Special

04-The Needle And The Spoon

05-That Smell

06-The Ballad Of Curtis Loew

07-Things Goin' On

08-Swamp Music (Tape Flip After Song, No Music Missing)

09-I Know A Little

10-Gimme Three Steps

11-Call Me The Breeze

12-What's Your Name

13-Comin' Home

14-Gimme Back My Bullets

15-Simple Man

16-Dixie Theme

17-Sweet Home Alabama

Encore :

18-Band Intros & Talking

19-Free Bird


* Got to show late missed first 30 seconds of song. Level changes in song while I was gettting set up.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...