AÑOS

PAISES

6 de julio de 2023

(005721) Peter Gabriel 1983-09-12 Apollo, Glasgow, Scotland (MMB) (24-bit) (FLAC)




Peter Gabriel


THE Glasgow Apollo


12th September 1983


From the master tape


Sony D6 / Awia Cm30 Microphone - PC via M-Audio Delta 2496 card - Audacity - noise removed - normalised - tracks split - presented as a transfer of the original recording with no splits for cd (just like the original show!)


01 The Rhythm of the Heat

02 I Have the Touch

03 Not One of Us

04 The Family and the Fishing Net

05 Shock the Monkey

06 Family Snapshot

07 Intruder

08 Games Without Frontiers

09 Humdrum

10 D.I.Y.

11 Lay Your Hands on Me

12 Solsbury Hill

13 I Don't Remember

14 San Jacinto

15 On The Air

16 Biko

17 Here Comes The Flood

18 Kiss of Life


https://mega.nz/file/EP8wzTQT#7VZFAF1D5l1wQRStR74267feBrMnq2_60U_ObmyNoSI

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...