AÑOS

PAISES

6 de julio de 2023

(005795) Alice Cooper 2018-09-06 Beacon Theater, New York, NY (FLAC)





Alice Cooper 2018-09-06 Beacon Theater, NYC AUD master


Lineage: Sony ECM-717-> Edirol r09-> Goldwave (track splitting, level boost 5%) -> TLH (FLAC level 8) -> Dime


Great show by Alice Cooper. I was on the balcony and the sound was not the best but it came out pretty decent.


Setlist:

01. Brutal Planet

02. No More Mr. Nice Guy

03. Under My Wheels

04. Billion Dollar Babies

05. Grim Facts

06. Lost in America

07. Serious

08. Fallen in Love

09. Woman of Mass Distraction

10. Guitar Solo (Nita Strauss)

11. Poison

12. Halo of Flies (with drum solo)

13. Feed My Frankenstein

14. Cold Ethyl

15. Only Women Bleed

16. Paranoiac Personality

17. Ballad of Dwight Fry

18. Killer (partial)

19. I Love the Dead

20. I'm Eighteen

Encore:

21. School's Out


https://mega.nz/file/dJtQmZZQ#yrgjjD51-ewSTWdkuTweSmKjeqGdpjNECNFEHcaQBKc

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...