Bryan Adams
TD Garden
Boston, Massachusetts
June 10, 2023
An Imperfect Gravy Recording (IPG-437)
Lineage: Tascam DR-07mkII @ 16/44.1 [internal mics] > PC > Audacity 3.1.3 (amplification, tracking, normalization) > TLH (FLAC 8) > TTD
Sound Quality: Let the samples be your guide.
01. [intro]
02. Kick Ass
03. Can't Stop This Thing We Started
04. Somebody
05. Please Forgive Me
06. One Night Love Affair
07. Shine a Light
08. Heaven
09. [talk]
10. It's Only Love
11. [talk]
12. You Belong To Me
13. I've Been Looking For You
14. The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You
15. Here I Am
16. Kids Wanna Rock
17. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
18. Back To You
19. Eighteen Till I Die
20. Summer Of '69
xx. Let's Make A Night To Remember [MISSING]
xx. Hidin' From Love [MISSING]
xx. Cuts Like A Knife [MISSING]
xx. So Happy It Hurts [MISSING]
xx. Run To You [MISSING]
xx. Can't Take My Eyes Off You [MISSING]
xx. Straight From The Heart [MISSING]
xx. All For Love [MISSING]
Total Time (74:02) [continuous but incomplete recording]
Personnel:
Bryan Adams - vocals, electric guitar, acoustic guitar
Keith Scott - lead guitar
Mickey Curry - drums
Gary Breit - keyboards, backing vocals
Solomon Walker - bass
https://mega.nz/file/g681WbxT#azOHtPfCY8hKuo-HSiQ5UKCvnWsjfLwZKxhFzyJJq7Q

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario