AÑOS

PAISES

19 de julio de 2023

(006022)Prince 2011-02-23 Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA (16-bit) (FLAC)

 





this recording
TRT 2h09m11s
23 tracks
When burning to cds I started cd 2 with track 13

possible setlist but doesn't correspond track by track with how this recording was tracked because many songs ran together and I'm not familiar with Prince's music:

crowd > intro music
Let's Go Crazy >
Delirious >
1999 >
Little Red Corvette
Glamourous Life
I Love You But I Don't Trust You
Controversy
Love Bizarre
Play That Funky Music White Boy/Thank you For Lettin Me Be Myself
Fancy Dancer/Freak Out
Love Rollercoaster
Housequake
Arms Of An Angel
If I was Ur Girlfriend
Kiss
Purple Rain
Baby I'm a Star
(Encore medley):
When Doves Cry/Nasty Girl/Sign Of The TimesAlphabet St./Forever In My Life/Pop Life/Black Sweat*
The Bird
Jungle Love

*all played around on his electronic purple grand piano/sampler of the actual tracks without the band


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...