AÑOS

PAISES

22 de agosto de 2023

(007710)The Clash - 1979-10-02, Agora Ballroom, Atlanta FLAC


THE CLASH
Agora Ballroom, Atlanta USA
October 2, 1979  (10/2/79)
1st Generation Stereo Audience Recording

stereo cassette tape > SoundForge > Flac frontend

------------------------------------------------------Notes: 

a. The first track fades up.  On the original recording the sound was extremely distored for the first 45 sec.,
    so I faded up in SoundForge once the levels were stablized.

b. The original show included the song "Stay Free," which is missing here because during the original recording I was attempting to flip the cassette after "Clash City Rockers" and while fumbling in the dark, I missed almost the entire song, so I left the song fragment out of this collection.

c. I included a photo from the show for your added enjoyment.

d. A review of this show can be found at http://www.gpjones.free-online.co.uk/Bands/Clash/clashframes.html

e. Thanks to various members of EZT for helping me sort out the problems with my original post!

-------------------------------------------------------

1.   Safe European Home 
2.   I'm So Bored with the USA
3.   London Calling
4.   Jail Guitar Doors
5.   White Man in Hammersmith Palais
6.   Spanish Bombs
7.   The Guns of Brixton
8.   Koka Kola
9.   I Fought the Law and the Law Won
10. Clampdown
11. Wrong 'em Boyo
12. English Civil War
13. Clash City Rockers
14. Capital Radio
15. Police & Thieves
16. Complete Control
17. Janie Jones
18. Garageland
19. Armagideon Time
20. Career Opportunities
21. What's My Name
22. White Riot



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...