AÑOS

PAISES

28 de diciembre de 2023

(010047) Depeche Mode - 2023-12-10 Kia Forum, Los Angeles, CA, USA FLAC 16-bit

 


Intro (Speak To Me)
My Cosmos Is Mine
Wagging Tongue
Walking In My Shoes
It's No Good
Policy Of Truth
In Your Room
Everything Counts
Precious
My Favourite Stranger
A Question Of Lust (*)
Strangelove (*) (acoustic)
Ghosts Again
I Feel You
A Pain That I'm Used To
World In My Eyes
Black Celebration
Stripped
John The Revelator
Enjoy The Silence
Waiting For The Night
Just Can't Get Enough
Never Let Me Down Again
Personal Jesus

Multiple Feeds -> WAV -> Adobe Multitrack (slight mixing, normalize to -0.1db, convert to 16/44) -> Fission (track) -> xACT -> FLAC level 8
Taper: Anonymous
Tour poster, set list sheet photo, original info file, and auCDtectTaskManager log included


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...