AÑOS

PAISES

7 de agosto de 2023

(000477)Blondie - November 12, 1978 Live The Palladium, New York NY


 mp3/320kbs

Disc 1

01) [Intro] > In The Sun

02) X Offender

03) Hanging on the Telephone

04) Detroit 442

05) Fan Mail

06) Picture This

07) 11:59

08) Pretty Baby

09) (I'm Always Touched by Your) Presence, Dear

10) Sunday Girl

11) Denis

12) I'm On E

13) I'm Gonna Love You Too

14) Will Anything Happen?

15) Fade Away and Radiate %


Disc 2

16) I Know But I Don't Know

17) One Way or Another

18) Youth Nabbed As Sniper

19) Kung Fu Girl

Encore 1:

20) [Fripp intro]

21) Sister Midnight

22) "Heroes"

Encore 2:

23) Bang a Gong (Get It On)

https://mega.nz/file/kbEERbCJ#9CFBuy887Relk5e7twfAXd4iw2wiV3CExEUqZmXEfU4

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...