AÑOS

PAISES

8 de agosto de 2023

(007491) JOHNNY CASH - 8/7/92, SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO,CA:COACH HOUSE (LATE)

 



D3 Cassette Master -> Untracked Aiff File -> Soundforge


01. -instrumental-

02. Daddy Sang Bass

03. Keep On The Sunny Side

04. Georgia On A Fast Train

05. Ring Of Fire

06. Folsom Prison Blues

07. Get Rhythm

08. How High Is The Water Mama

09. These Hands

10. Big River

11. The Wall

12. Long Black Veil

13. 25 Minutes To Go

14. Through These Darkened Eyes

15. I Still Miss Someone

16. -instrumental-

17. Ghost Riders In The Sky (cuts out)

18. Jackson (cuts in)

19. If I Were A Carpenter/Poor Ol' Koo-Liger

20. Wreck Of The Old '97

21. -June-

22. Wabash Cannonball

23. -intro-

24. Wildwood Flower

25. Amazing Grace

26. Will The Circle Be Unbroken

27. Gospel Boogie (A Wonderful Time Up There)

28. The Fourth Man In The Fire

29. A Boy Named Sue

30. I Walk The Line


https://mega.nz/file/02ESjJwS#O5fBZXi-kKTDMD-x_5HVDz68NjdvKDcStO6m5fLpNzc

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...