AÑOS

PAISES

7 de agosto de 2023

(007494) Paul Simon 1987-02-14 Rufaro Stadium, Harare, Zimbabwe (FLAC)





Paul Simon

Rufaro Stadium, Harare, Zimbabwe

February 14, 1987


Source : Westwood One Broadcast > unknown gen cassette (courtesy of MauroVerona)


Transfer : Zoom H4n (16/44) > Sound Forge (pitch & tracking) > Wave > TLH (sbe aligned) Flac 8


Traders Den 4/11/18


Tracked and Pitched by kingrue upload #1448

==============================


In my text notes, i labeled this as Soundboard, but it's really from an FM broadcast.


This has never been on TTD and not currently on dime.


I pitch corrected this cassette to match the pro shot video, it now runs perfectly in sync.


I enjoyed getting to hear this concert. The African performers really showcase their music.


Paul sings duets with both Miriam Makeba & Ladysmith Black Mambazo.


I know were missing "Nomathemba", which was played after track 9.


I also believe that Miriam Makeba did a longer set and a few of those songs are absent.


Otherwise this is an Excellent quality tape and very enjoyable music.


Total Time = 86:37


Set list

01 Township Jive

02 The Boy In The Bubble

03 Gumboots > Whispering Bells

04 Bring Him Back Home

05 Crazy Love, Vol. II

06 I Know What I Know

07 Jinkel E. Maweni (Miriam Makeba)

08 Soweto Blues (Miriam Makeba)

09 Under African Skies (duet w/Miriam Makeba)

-- tape flip --

10 Hello My Baby (Ladysmith Black Mambazo choir)

11 Homeless (Ladysmith Black Mambazo)

12 Graceland

13 You Can Call Me Al

14 Stimela

15 Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes (duet w/Ladysmith Black Mambazo)

16 Nkosi Sikelel iAfrika (Africa's national anthem)


https://mega.nz/file/xnNjmZbR#i5Dzfmm23l9BhL5vjIaRibd094qiSvWElZe0YhOJg1Y 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...