AÑOS

PAISES

5 de diciembre de 2023

(009703) Phil Collins 1983-02-20 Warner Theater, Washington, DC (FLAC)





Superstar Concert Series 85-26Phil Collins
Warner Theater, Washington, DC
1983-02-20

Source/Lineage:
Pre FM Vinyls (6)--> AT LP60 --> Audacity (a couple of pops removed) --> FLAC --> You

Great sounding vinyls. Cleaned a few pops. No skips.

WW1 vinyls are different for everyone. I prefer to listen to them on my phone like I listen to them on Vinyl - commercials and intros/outros included. If that is not to your liking, I think I have split these up enough that you can use it however you like.

This one is interesting. Phil never once mentions the venue. Neither does the announcer. Maybe because this was CLEARLY broadcast in 1985, but is just as clearly Phil's 1982 tour. At any rate, it's a WW1 recorded show, the band (and Phil) sound amazing and this one is straight from my Pre-FM vinyls. The other 1982 shows seem to be DVD boots or KBFH shows.

Mez found a reference on a Genesis fan site for the date and venue for this show. And, if you listen closely at the end of the last song, you can hear Phil say "Thank you, DC!" So that's what we're gonna call it.

Enjoy.

1. I Don't Care Anymore
2. Roof Is Leaking
3. I Cannot Believe It's True
4. This Must Be Love
5. You Know What I Mean
6. Thru These Walls
7. Westside
8. Like China
9. You Can't Hurry Love
10. It Don't Matter To Me
11. And So To F
12. In The Air Tonight
13. Hand In Hand

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 &...