AÑOS

PAISES

8 de agosto de 2023

(007503) The Monkees 1996-11-xx Normal - Rosemont - Milwaukee (DVD9) (NTSC)




The MONKEES

Braden Auditorium

Normal, Illinois, USA

November 21, 1996 (approx. 48 mins - tracks 01-19)

+

Rosemont Theater

Rosemont, Illinois, USA

November 22, 1996 (approx. 26 mins - tracks 20-29)

+

Eagles Ballroom

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

November 23, 1996 (approx. 25 mins - tracks 30-36)


Band:

Micky Dolenz

Davy Jones

Peter Tork

+ backing band


Lineage: unknown gen VHS>.avi(lossless - no reencoding)>Premiere 6.5>VIDEO TS (using Ulead)>DVD-R>VIDEO_TS (extracted losslessly

using DVDShrink)


Tracklist (dual layer) (1:39:21):

01 intro - Last Train To Clarksville (cut) / That Was This Is Now (short partial)

02 Valleri

03 For Pete's Sake

04 She

05 It's Nice To Be With You

06 Long Title: Do I Have To Do This All Over Again?

07 The Girl I Knew Somewhere

08 Your Auntie Grizlda / A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You (short partial)

09 Purple Haze (tease)

10 She Hangs Out (partial)

11 Randy Scouse Git

12 Pleasant Valley Sunday

13 Heart and Soul

14 What Am I Doin' Hangin' 'Round?

15 Mary Mary (cut)

16 Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow)

17 Brady Bunch Theme / Girl

18 (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone

19 Daydream Believer

20 intro / Last Train to Clarksville

21 That Was Then, This Is Now

22 Valleri (brief intro only)

23 For Pete's Sake

24 She

25 A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You (brief intro only)

26 Purple Haze (tease)

27 Long Title: Do I Have To Do This All Over Again?

28 Circle Sky

29 I Wanna Be Free (intro)

30 (cut) Goin' Down / Girl

31 No Time

32 Papa Gene's Blues

33 (I'm Not) Your Steppin' Stone

34 Daydream Believer

35 Listen To The Band

36 I'm a Believer


Notes: This was a tape that I bought in 2001 from a seller who (I believe) was also the filmer; he did tell me that this is all that exists of each of these shows. These are all

audience filmed portions of the shows immediately following the reunion show the band played with Michael Nesmith at the Billboard Live Club in Hollywood, California on November

20, 1996. These are fun shows, though, for me personally, do not compare to the UK shows they would do in March '97 with Nesmith - plus, needless to say: lots of cut songs. Most

of the listed songs are cut in some manner - this tape gives you a pretty good impression of what a full fall '96 show was like, without actually presenting you a full fall '96

show. I completed the conversion from VHS to DVD DL on August 25, 2013.


Do with this as you wish, once you have downloaded, as I cannot stop you from doing so. However, I would appreciate it if you didn't sell it and instead shared it freely. Also:

I've described the video and audio as clearly as I can as noted above, so, please proceed with downloading with that in mind - you're getting this for free, whereas I paid for

the original VHS. I do welcome comments about the band and show itself.


data information:

Menu: No

Chapters: Yes

Artwork: No


Format: MPEG Video

W/H: 720x480

Display Aspect Ratio: 4x3

Frame Rate: 29.97

Standard: NTSC


Format: DVD LPCM Audio

Channels: Stereo

Sample Rate: 48000 Hz

Bitrate: 16


https://mega.nz/file/2zplCL7D#_ZIyebpOyZKSR5lXQS1UyzgnbZsub0VCrfoX1YK3-5E


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...