AÑOS

PAISES

8 de agosto de 2023

(007504) Queen + Paul Rodgers 2005-03-30 Le Zenith, Paris, France - Greataddict recording (16-bit) (FLAC)




Lineage:


Sharp Net-Md recorder (set on Lp2)

Sony ECM- S959C mic


->Wave (using Adobe Audition)

->CDs

->Flac Level 5 (using Amadeus Pro)

->Torrent

->You





30-MAR-05

Le Zenith

Paris, France


Setlist:

01 Intro Eminem (Loose Yourself)

02 Reachin Out

03 Tie Your Mother Down

04 Can't Get Enough Of Your Love

05 I Want To Break Free

06 Fat Bottomed Girls

07 Crazy Little Thing Called Love

08 Seagull

09 `39

10 Love Of My life

11 Hammer To Fall

12 Little Bit Of Love

13 I'm In Love WIth My Car

14 Brian Solo

15 Last Horizon

16 These Are The Days Of Our Lives

17 Radio Ga Ga

18 I Want It All

19 A Kind Of Magic

20 Feel Like Making Love

21 Bohemian Rhapsody

22 The Show Must Go On

23 All Right Now

24 We Will Rock You

25 We Are The Champions

26 God Save The Queen



This is the first Bootleg I've ever made, for a concert I've been waiting for so long...

Those using e-mule about 3years ago, might have this in MP3, as I shared it (signed Queenaddict)...


I love it for all the memories it brings back to me, I had a fantastic time, with one of my best friend, and my girlfriend; so please comment, but don't be too harsh, allright?


Feel free to spread those files on other tracker, but please, keep it lossless

Quality is (imo) VG-



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...