AÑOS

PAISES

16 de noviembre de 2023

(009151)Elvis Costello - 2022-12-02,Austin, TX, Austin City Limits Live At The Moody Theater 




01. Jack Of All Parades

02. Brilliant Mistake - sung by Sarah Jarosz

03. I Felt The Chill Before The Winter Came - sung by EC & Sarah Jarosz

04. Little Palaces

05. Poisoned Rose - sung by Valerie June

06. It Tears Me Up - sung by EC & Valerie June

07. Lovable

08. Detonantes (Little Triggers) - sung by La Marisoul in Spanish

09. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - sung by EC & La Marisoul

Intermission / Auction

10. No Action - sung by Nina Diaz in Spanish

11. I'll Wear It Proudly

12. Suit Of Lights

13. Indoor Fireworks

14. Radio Sweetheart

15. Sleep Of The Just

16. Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Dance Dance Dance - sung by EC & Allan Mayes (Rusty)

17. I'm Ahead If I Can Quit While I'm Behind - sung by EC & Allan Mayes

18. Surrender To The Rhythm - sung by EC & Allan Mayes

19. Alison - sung by EC & Allan Mayes

20. Our Little Angel - sung by Rosanne Cash

21. Heartaches By The Number - sung by EC & Rosanne Cash

22. April 5th - sung by EC, Rosanne Cash & Valerie June

23. The Big Light

24. American Without Tears - sung by EC & La Marisoul

25. The Scarlet Tide - sung by EC, Rosanne Cash & Sarah Jarosz

Encore 1

26. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding? - all

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...