Elvis Costello
The Imposters
Steve Nieve - keyboards
Pete Thomas - drums
Davey Faragher - bass, vocals
Charlie Sexton - guitar, vocals
Nick Lowe - vocals, guitar
Setlist
01. Heart Of The City
02. Green Shirt
03. Hetty O'Hara Confidential - including 36-22-36
04. Mystery Dance - including fourth verse
05. Watching The Detectives - including Invisible Lady and Gimme That Wine
06. Surrender To The Rhythm
07. Newspaper Pane
08. Radio, Radio
09. Tipsy Woman
10. I Don't Want Your Lyndon Johnson - including Gimme That Wine
11. I Want You - including I Believe To My Soul
12. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
13. Magnificent Hurt
14. What If I Can't Give You Anything But Love?
15. Pump It Up
16. Indoor Fireworks - with Nick Lowe
17. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding? - with Nick Lowe
18. Alison - with Nick Lowe

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario