AÑOS

PAISES

17 de noviembre de 2023

(009177) PRINCE - 28 December 1998 Venue,Flanders Expo ,Ghent, Belgium, #SAB 083-084 Funkball FLAC





Push It Up  Jam Of The Year
Talkin’ Loud And Sayin’ Nothing  incl. I Know You Got Soul [Int]
Let’s Work 
Delirious  incl. Rock ‘N’ Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis) (instrumental coda)
Purple Rain 
Little Red Corvette
I Would Die 4 U 
Jin-Go-Lo-Ba (instrumental) incl. Get Yo Groove On coda
I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man Summertime
The Christ
One Of Us
The One

Let’s Go Crazy 
She’s Always In My Hair 
U Got The Look
Kiss w/ sampled Pop Life intro
Gett Off / Gett Off (Houstyle)
Baby I’m A Star / 1999

Come On ’magettin’ (incl. People / Sex Machine / Water / Earthquake) w/ Larry Graham
Release Yourself w/ Larry Graham
Nothing Compares 2 U
Take Me With U [P] 
Raspberry Beret [P] Mr. Happy (instrumental coda)





























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...