Date:1996-02-04
Venue:The Perth Oval
Location:Perth, WA Australia
Tour:New Zealand / Australia Tour 1996
Notes:MTV News had this to say about the show: "Rage Against The Machine were loud, in yer face and a sure fire hit with the crowd as they pummeled their way through tracks such as "Bombtrack," "Killing In The Name" and "Know Your Enemy." Zack de la Rocha was like a tightly coiled spring, bouncing from side to side as he let the anger in his belly fuel his performance.
1 Bombtrack
2 Vietnow
3 Know Your Enemy
4 Snakecharmer
5 Bullet in the Head
6 Without a Face
7 Revolver
8 Killing in the Name
9 Freedom
10 Township Rebellion
Type: FLAC - Audience
Length: 50 minutes
Complete: Yes
Taper: Unknown
Lineage: ??? -> Cassette Tape -> WAV -> FLAC
Notes: Not a great sounding recording - received a copy of this tape years ago and digitized it. At some point I'd like to get someone to try and remaster it, but I haven't done th
Length: 50 minutes
Complete: Yes
Taper: Unknown
Lineage: ??? -> Cassette Tape -> WAV -> FLAC
Notes: Not a great sounding recording - received a copy of this tape years ago and digitized it. At some point I'd like to get someone to try and remaster it, but I haven't done th
https://mega.nz/file/RmNRyTgQ#iqXN_YtYmHwxgRq7wep7Hz4J8jFQkYrBbCO9f9_a2ak

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario