AÑOS

PAISES

16 de noviembre de 2023

(009362) The Eagles 1973-08-01 Central Park, New York, NY (FLAC)







The EaglesWollman Rink in Central Park
New York, NY
August 1, 1973

Source : AUD > ?? > CD-R > EAC (courtesy of MauroVerona)

Editing : Sound Forge (tracking, volume, pitch +17.25%) > Wave > TLH (sbe aligned) Flac 8

Traders Den - November 15, 2023

edited & posted by kingrue upload #3820
=======================================

I’m not sure if this Eagles recording has ever circulated on any torrent sites.
Upon listening to this, it sounded incredibly slow like molasses.
It also suffers from tape wobble, so the pitch has a slight flutter to it.
This made it really difficult to figure out the correct pitch.
I spent a few days listening to it over and over again until I was satisfied with what I was hearing.
I did the best I could with it to fix it up and make it presentable.
This CD copy was a full disc and for some strange reason in the middle of the recording had a 30 minute segment from another Eagles concert.
So I had to remove that portion and re-track it.
Check out the samples to decide if you want this. I think most of it sounds listenable.

Band line-up
Don Henley - drums
Glenn Frey - acoustic guitar (died January 18, 2016 age 67)
Randy Meisner - bass (died July 26, 2023 age 77)
Bernie Leadon - banjo, dobro, mandolin

Total Time = 41:48

Set list
01 Take It Easy
02 Doolin-Dalton
03 Peaceful Easy Feelin'
04 Twenty-One
05 Early Bird
06 Certain Kind of Fool
07 Outlaw Man
08 Witchy Woman
09 Tryin' (cuts off)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(010196) Grateful Dead -1978-09-14 Cairo, Egypt FLAC

Grateful Dead 19780914 Giza, Egypt Sphinx Theatre Source: Soundboard Lineage: reel(m)(multitrack) > cass > DAT (48k) > Sony R500 ...